MISSION AND VISION STATEMENTS
Inspired by the mission of Christ in John’s Gospel, who came that they may have lifeand have it to the full (Jn 10:10), Mount Carmel School is passionately committed to:
- Being an institution that witnesses to the Gospel in spirit and in truth (Jn 4:23)
- Upholding the dignity of every child in the school, knowing quite well that
whoever receives these little ones receives the Lord Himself (Mt 18:5)
- Cresting every contact with the students with a personal and affective touch through a genuine respect of their peculiarities, varied family background and individual traits, making the School a place where ‘all will be friends, all will be loved, all will be helped and all will be held dear’ (WP 4,7).
- Fostering the holistic development of every child and preparing them for life in the society
- Nurturing and promoting the Catholic ethos of the school through the celebration of the Eucharist on special solemnities and the observance of other liturgical practices when it is convenient
- Enkindling in the students reverence for the Catholic faith and deepening their personal life of prayer through exposure to Catholic doctrine
- Cultivating a family ambience within the school by breaking the barriers of age, office, tribe, religion and ethnic group
- Creating a conducive atmosphere where teaching and learning would flourish by promoting the values of justice, equity, hard work and integrity
- Building students into prospective statesmen, leaders, educationists, industrialists, proprietors of small and big firms and pillars of the nation.
To be a leading institution nationwide in the formation of creative, independent, enterprising and God-fearing students with a deep reverence for the sacred, a personal appreciation for the Catholic faith and values, and a great respect for human dignity, cultural diversity and religious plurality.